Thursday, May 28, 2009


We have two Pee-wee's who think that our pool area has been set up specifically for them. As it happens they fly away each time I try to photograph them but I thought I'd put a photo of the corner of the garden in anyway. We sometimes have a cascade of water flowing down the rocks but it's turned of for the winter season.

We had a visit yesterday from Lindy from the farm. It was nice to have her join us for lunch. There was lots of swappies going on between her and my live in Gardener (my husband). Mushrooms and jam from her and chillies and sauce for her etc. etc.

My son is passing through from Kununurra in WA to the Gold Coast and spending the day and night with us. We haven't seen him for about 12 months and it's so nice to catch up even if it is only for a brief visit.

I've started a new painting which is coming along nicely.

I've spent most of today checking through the shore tours we may take when we are away on our cruise in July. There is such a lot to choose from but I think we have narrowed the possibilities down considerably. I've been through my wardrobe and selected what I would like to take and now I'll have to start putting some of it back in the cupboard. Three months is a long time to pack for. I hope this swine flu has passed the worst by the time we set off. We are prepared though and have our Tamiflu script. I really think it will turn out to be no worse than most winter flu viruses which also kills a lot of people thoughout the world. Nevertheless I like to be prepared.



No comments: