Friday, November 6, 2009

Whilst on our cruise the auction on board was selling works by an artist called Patricia. Isn't her work fabulous. I've tried to find her on the web but there are so many artists called Patricia so I haven't been able to establish if she has a web site. I also saw a brief video of her working on one of her pastles (I think) - she made it look so simple. I love the vibrant colours but she also achieves such a relaxed feel to he works. I couldn't afford to splurge on one of her bigger works and missed out on the smaller ones on offer. Hope you like this example as much as I do.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow! that is a really nice painting. I love the vivid colors. I hope you can find Patricia somehow. If you find her on line, you will have to share her web site so her works can be seen by your followers.

Donna M.

Donna B. said...

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh, I like it too..I agree with the other Donna, if you find her website, please share it. Did you try to Google, Artist Patricia? Thanks for sharing.